1. We must have a $100.00 non-refundable deposit to hold a goat for you.
2. The balance is due in cash at pick-up time.
3. Kids are ready at 12 weeks of age, unless a bottle baby, and we will make arrangements with new owners for date of pick up.
4. A health certificate can be provided at the expense of the buyer.
5. All of our goats receive CD/T vaccinations, are wormed, feet are trimmed, before going to new homes.
6. We will charge an additional $2.00 per day for boarding if buyer is unable to pick up on date arranged.
7. If you have any other questions please email us at [email protected] and thank you for considering a Hope Springs Ranch goat.